Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last peice

Well, I'm working on what is likely to be my last piece for this show. It's my favourite- but I'm also struggling with it. I'm stuck on the background and the background figure.
On the other hand, I made a major adjustment to another peice; I repainted the face/head of 'Roots'. I gave her a pushing face-much more appropriate for the dynamic pose and colour pallette of the painting.
Yes, I'll post pictures soon. Soon it will be final titles and prices for the peices-yikes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a major fanatic of your site. Much thanks to you for simply valuable article. I concur that peruser should need to recognize what will occur in the book. The activity of the author is to encourage peruser's advantage. Keep it up.I am awed by your site and considerations they astonishing. I got such a decent data, That your gave the best and incredible clarification I like it.

my website