Friday, September 14, 2007

The Birth Project- first photo


The finished peice! 'All Around Me Voices Were Singing'
I've included this peice in the 'Daughters of Eve' show as the first peice to 'It's a Human Thing'.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I apologize for the quality of this photo, it's not even accurate. I did not have my photographer available, so I had to take it myself. The painting is not finished, I have to complete the background, but this it the first work-in-progress!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I can sense that mama's peace. She looks very relaxed and i think you captured her very well. I love your work and will be following it. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need to finish the background! It might take away from the beauty of YOU! I love how inwardly focused you look. Just awesome!!! Can't wait to see more.

Rosa Elena said...

Hi,
first of all, sorry for my bad English, I'm from Spain. I've discover your blog and I love your work. I've made an album in my Facebook's page with your pictures. If you want to watch it, yo can click here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.317496085002188.75079.135179253233873&type=1
Now, I'm going to talk about your work in my blog: http://ecomadres.wordpress.com/ (In Spanish).
With love,
Rosa Elena, 2 girls mom <3